Charity Sector Services
Running a user led charity or DDPO? We get it.
Inclusion Unlimited is the subsidiary Community Interest Company (CIC) that came out of our successful parent charity, Inclusion Barnet - which has grown over the past ten years from a core team of two to now over 30 with £1m+ turnover.
Whether you’ve just started your journey or are expanding your horizons, we support user-led organisations to achieve their potential.
- Support with branding, design, communications, web presence
- Overarching strategy development
- HR advice around workforce and governance
- Support to design and deliver all aspects of Peer Support
- Support to coproduce services and projects with your members
Our clients say:
"I needed expert advice and delivery for our workshop on how to market a specific set of hate crime materials. Inclusion Unlimited didn’t disappoint. Their expertise and professionalism meant this part of our project went smoothly and successfully. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to work with Disabled people who are experts in their field."
Louise Holden (they/them)
Hate Crime Partnership Project Manager